- Products Status: Used
- Supporting System: Linux, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows XP, Other
- Resolution: 1920*1080
- Max Users: Unlimited
- Dimension: 15.7*10.7*2.5cm
- Certification: CE FCC ROHS
- Brand Name: Thin client
- Model Number: Thin client
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand: thin client
- Memory type: DIMM
- Model: H2P23ATABA
- Memory capacity: 2GB
- MPN: H2P23ATABA
- Flash storage capacity: 1GB
- Network connectivity: Wired-Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Operation system: Preinstalled with ThinPro
- Processor speed: 1GHz Eden
- Processor type: VIA Eden X2 U4200 (1 GHz, 2 cores)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton size: 13X27X25.5CM,one set include charger: 2kg,
product size: 22 X 22 X 7CM
the holder:about 3CM
|Delivery Detail:||2-7 days after payment|
Recycle thin client mini pc DIMM cheap price
Brand: THIN CLIENT
Memory Type: DIMM
Memory Capacity: 2GB
Flash Storage Capacity: 1 GB
Network Connectivity: Wired-Ethernet (RJ-45)
Operating System: Preinstalled with ThinPro
Processor Speed: 1GHz Eden
Processor Type: VIA Eden X2 U4200 (1 GHz, 2 cores)
A Windows-friendly PC performance, with a punch
Built with dual-core processors1, the T510 Thin Client helps your business create smart, simplified client virtualization desktops with powerful, PC-like deployment. With 2GB DDR31066 MHz RAM memory capacity2, this impressive multimedia solution delivers a more robust, dependable thin client experience.
The T510 maintains Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0, ThinPro operating systems as well as configuration supporting the new Smart Zero Technology Service. Combined with today’s familiar software, the latest protocol support, firewall protection and full-featured
browser—the T510 is ideal for maintaining your virtualized computing environments.
Connectivity, flexibility, productivity and security
Connect to the display technologies your business uses the most with native dual-digital monitor support or the integrated DVI-I to VGA adapter. The T510 also comes standard with 6 USB 2.0 ports (two are located in a secure USB compartment), a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot.
Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated Wi-Fi3 models. The thin and sleek profile compliments workspaces without sacrificing space, and easily mounts on a wall or monitor with QuickRelease4.
Store critical data and applications on a secure, centralized server. Control access permissions with local user and administrative logins, or implement Smart Cards for added security. You can also use industry-leading connection brokers with the T510 for quick and easy access to a variety of virtual desktop solutions.
A feature rich thin client with significant performance, smart design and easy set-up to support and protect your virtualized environments.
Easy set up and management
With Easy Tools, a new wizard-based set of utilities for T510 running ThinPro, you can connect to a wide variety of remote applications and desktops with ease, including Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware. Similarly, for T510 running Smart Zero Core, the Smart Client Services provide the for “set up once and apply to many” that simplifies the configuration. With the Smart Client Services, you can also configure T510 running Smart Zero Technology to detect and install new software updates. The T510 provides an improved end-user performance, backed by the industry- standard reliability and design of Thin Client products.
The WES 7-based T510 thin client allows administrators to simplify deployments and manage thin clients with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Now, with the Imaging Plug-In for Microsoft Windows Embedded Device Manager 2011, customers can easily manage ’s WES 7 based thin client.
Velocity for your network
Prevent poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with integrated Velocity, a new feature. As network conditions change, Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality multimedia performance and remote protocol user experience.
service and eco-design
Thin Clients are backed by global service and support through our network of over
50,000 IT professionals. Select from a range of Care Pack5 Services for support beyond standard warranties. The T510 Flexible Thin Client is ENERGY STAR® qualified with EPEAT® Gold registered7—saving you energy and reducing your environmental impact over time.
T510 Flexible Thin Client
Preinstalled with ThinPro, Smart Zero Technology, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009 or Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 depending on configuration
VIA Eden X2 U4200 (1 GHz, 2 cores); VIA VX900 chipset
2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz
1 GB for configurations using Thin Pro or Smart Zero Technology.
1 GB for configurations using Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0
2 GB for configurations using Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009
16 GB for configurations using Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 77
VIA Chromotion HD 2.0 Integrated Graphics Processor
Built in dual monitor support (DVI-I and DVI-D native, with DVI-I-to-VGA adapter included in packaging)
Internal amplified speaker, 1/8-inch mini jack out, full 16-bit stereo, 44kHz sample rate, 1/8-inch mini jack microphone in
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n WIFI adapter on select models
6 USB 2.0 (two in front, two in rear, two in secure USB compartment); 1 Serial; 1 Parallel; 2 PS/2; 1 RJ-45; 1 DVI- I; 1 DVI-D; 1
DVI-I to VGA adapter included in carton
Standard keyboard and 2-button optical scroll mouse included (USB or PS/2)
65 W worldwide auto-sensing 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz; energy-saving automatic power-down; surge tolerant
Energy Star® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered where applicable/supported. See epeat.net for registration status by country.
With stand: Without stand: 2.3x8.5x8.65in(5.84x21.5x21.9cm) 2.3x8.5x8.25in(5.84x21.5x20.9cm)
With stand: 3.3 lbs (1.49 kg) Without stand: 3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Dual core processing is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of SW applications available, performance will vary.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows and Linux 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
- Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Wireless features, performance and support may vary depending on environmental variables such placement, settings and firmware of your access points. Please contact your wireless vendor for support of your wireless environment.
- Optional accessories sold separately.
- Service levels and response times for Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geo-graphic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. Care Pack Services extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties. To choose the right level of service for your product, use the Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at .com/go/lookuptool. Additional Care Pack Services information by product is available at .com/s/carepack.
- Should not be used with PCIe/PCI Expansion Module. The secondary storage drive is not supported as a primary boot drive for the thin client OS image or in a hardware or software RAID configuration. Remote Management tools may manage content on the secondary storage drive, but cannot be used to install the thin client OS image onto this drive. Additional OS Image tools including but not limited to ThinState Capture, RAMDisk Manager, and the write filters will not function or support the secondary storage drive. Page files are not supported in a primary or secondary drive environment.
- EPEAT® Gold where registers commercial desktop products. See epeat.net for registration status in your country.